Short School Excursions
School excursion hikes are great for wellbeing, team building, environmental awareness and curriculum focus.
Hikes can be tailored to any age group, from Prep to Year 12. The duration can be from 2 hours to 6 hours depending on the students’ ability and can include rainforest, mountain creeks, rock scrambling, caves, extinct volcanoes, granite mountains up to 700metres and remote areas. Class 4 tracks or no tracks.
One or two night leadership hikes are a fantastic expedition for any class or group.
Moira is a qualified Bushwalking Guide with over 30 years experience.
- Risk Assessment conducted prior to all hikes
- 30 years experience of exploration and guiding in local national parks
- Diploma of Outdoor Recreation and Diploma of Youth Work
- School Chaplain for ten years at local school working with youth
- All hikes registered with Emergency Services, Police, Fire, Ambulance and SES
- Local emergency services are experienced in mountain rescue
- Current First Aid
- Epirb on all hikes